Whether you’re a one provider office in the suburbs, or a multi-disciplinary practice with a dozen physicians in a major metropolitan area- you will immediately feel the difference when you put your practice in our hands. Your receivables will increase, your costs decrease.
Each PSM Investigator is well versed in the laws governing collection activity–and acts within those guidelines. By having personable, reasonable, empathetic recovery investigators, we are able to recover more funds than if we use the “hard fist” tactics.
- We are an ICD-10 Certified Trainer (ICD-10 is the classification system currently being used by the majority of the world.)
- Claims are submitted to carriers within 24 hours of receipt from your practice.
- We have a 93% recovery rate, one of the highest in the industry.
- You have a dedicated team just for your practice, and access to them thru email/phone/fax, virtually 24/7.
- There are no long-term, lengthy agreements.
- PSM has a national presence. Headquartered in New Jersey, with Business Managers and Executive Directors throughout the U.S. to meet your needs in real time.
PSM is Your Partner in Claims Submission and Recovery
We are well versed in Orthopedics, Pain Management, Physical Therapy, Anesthesia, General Surgery, Specialty Surgery, EMGs, Chiropractic and other areas of specialty.
Provider Services Management, LLC provides the full spectrum of claims submission and recovery accounts receivable management services for specialty medical practices throughout the country. We are dedicated to optimizing our clients’ revenue, while ensuring the most accurate, expeditious claims processing.
In the medical billing and recovery industry since 2001, Provider Services Management, LLC has established long-standing relationships with insurance carriers, and are able to cut thru the clutter — optimizing and maximizing revenue and cash flow.
Professional integrity is what distinguishes Provider Services Management, LLC from other, so called, ‘billing and collection agencies’. Our Recovery Investigators are exactly that – highly trained claims investigators assigned to your practice – skilled in every nuance of the submission and recovery process, with detailed experience and expertise in appeals, denials and resubmissions while maintaining a HIPAA-compliant environment.